Our mission: Helping you spend the least to make the most™
Staging by Dwell is fully licensed and equipped to offer you a complete range of home staging and interior design services.
There are 3 key factors when selling a home: Price, Location and Presentation. You can't control location, however when you price your home to sell and have it professionally prepared and marketed, you will:
- Make a good first impression, especially in print and online advertising.
- Help buyers to emotionally connect. Who pays thousands of dollars for something that only makes them feel nice? NOBODY! Everyone wants to feel like they're purchase is going to be AMAZING and life-changing, right?! Buyers purchase after they've emotionally connected to a home. Don’t risk your home being overlooked due to poor presentation.
- Typically spend less time on the market and sell for more than if unstaged.
COMPLIMENTARY IN-HOME ASSESSMENT AND FREE BID PROPOSAL FOR HANDS-ON STAGING SERVICES
Hands-on Staging: We can do as little or as much as you’d like!
Our hands-on staging packages are the perfect option for homeowners with hectic schedules or feel creatively-challenged. The home is prepared to highlight its best features and marketed to emotionally appeal to potential buyers. This service may include furniture and accessory arrangement, de-cluttering and pre-packing (shopping services and rental inventory available as needed).
- As part of the staging plan, we may make recommendations that require outside services, such as updates and remedy of minor repairs or deferred maintenance. If needed, Staging by DWELL can provide referrals to preferred third party business partners upon request.
- We provide various discounts and recommendations for storage facilities and packaging materials when necessary.
- We may recommend professional moving services for heavy, large or specialty furniture.
- We assist with project management during the entire staging process when needed. This includes color recommendations, sourcing/selection of flooring, fixtures and kitchen & bath details.
We will develop a customized staging plan based upon the interests and expected amenities of your potential buyer. Our team of 2+ professional stagers will strategically arrange your furnishings, artwork and accessories. (Average of 4-6 hours allotted). Average staging investment starts at $400* (Determined by size, condition & if rental inventory is needed)
We offer 3 staging packages for bank owned properties, developer models and unoccupied homes: full staging (furniture and accessories), key rooms, and vignette staging (accessories only). Using the customized design plan and our professional experience, furniture and accessories are selected based upon the style of the home and the perceived lifestyle of the buyer. We manage all aspects of the staging process, including, prepping, setup and de-staging.
*Extended services available for homeowners who have relocated out-of-state
New Homebuyer Gifts
Whether you need real estate staging or interior design services, we’re here to help. Please contact us to discuss the benefits of using our products and services. We look forward to hearing from you.